May 10, 2007

Writers are Lazy

First of all - Congratulations to my lovely boyfriend, Colin, on the reciving of a very large, very important grant for next school year. Yay!

I had my second interview this morning and I think it went really well. They had me mock cold call someone as well as answer the question "What does the inverted pyramid mean to you?" I wasn't sure if they were asking for its definition or its impact on my being, so I answered both. I was also asked to write a lead, which I kicked ass at. The bad news is that it may be a while before I hear back from them. In the mean time, I'm booking my Christian singer, and hoping for other interviews.

Thanks for the good vibes, everyone.

Anyway - just a short little update to let y'all know how the interview went. Today, I'm going to be getting somewhat settled and getting a few things out of boxes so that it doesn't look like an indie rock hobo has settled in said boyfriend's kitchen. Pretty much, I'm putting my records on shelves. I've also applied for a few more jobs. Alas, employment, why must you be so difficult to come by?

Have a great day, everyone!

rocked that bitch,
Kerry

No comments: