May 4, 2007

I Know That I Can't Stay

Holy crap, y'all, I'm done with college.

About twenty minutes ago, I finished my last exam. Now I'm sitting in the computer lab in the building that I've worked in for the last four years, killing time until my last shift at my campus job. This afternoon, my family will get here, and Colin and I will go to Indianapolis to meet them (and go record shopping). Tomorrow, I'll put on my silly sombrero cap and graduate.

It's scary, and exciting, and about damn time, and too soon for me to go.


Anyway, I just wanted to say a quick hello. This blog is meant to be a continuation of my blog No Formal Training at Ball Bearings Online (only the most awesome student publication in the history of the world). The sort of frown on me continuing to work there after I've graduated. So, here I am. Check back often - I'm going to be updating most every day. If checking back is too much trouble, click on the RSS button, and get updates sent straight to your email account.

Gotta go to work, gotta have a job,
Kerry

No comments: