Jun 26, 2007

Tell Me What, Tell Me What You Want

This is a quick update to inform you of the following:

- I love my new apartment, and I'm all moved in. It's quite pretty, and you're welcome to visit any time you like. There was a housewarming party last weekend, and it was a great time. Here's Colin and I, enjoying my new (free!) futon:



- I've been at my new job for a little over a week. It's been a little better this week than last because at least this week, people are talking to me. It was a little weird to just be at work with no one talking to me other than the few people in my department. I like it, though, and I get my first grown up paycheck soon. Yay!


- I'll be forcing my musical taste upon Memphis on July 5th at Printer's Alley, starting at 10 p.m. I'll be playing the usual mix of indie rock, old pop songs, girl groups, and French goodness. As far as I know, there's no cover, which means you should be there.

- Most importantly, I have internet at home now, which means that this blog will be updated regularly again. Yay!

it never happened to me,
Kerry

No comments: