Jul 1, 2007

Your Right To View My Moustache

When I updated earlier, I forgot to post links to the two shorts that Kristin and I were in for Andy's internship. I think I mentioned it here earlier, but for those playing along at home, these are part of a little series of shorts representing the rights laid out in the First Amendment. It was filmed for the Live From Memphis Li'l Film Fest, and though they didn't win the prize, they totally should have. Behold:




Live From Memphis





Live From Memphis

And after you watch the videos, you should check out Live From Memphis. It's pretty awesome.

(and by the way, Trent, if you're reading this, I coded that link all by myself. You should be proud.)

In very random other news, there is a cockroach in my apartment. I'm not too fond of cockroaches, so I've adopted a live-and-let-live sort of policy about them. I let him chill in my kitchen sink at night, and he doesn't crawl in my bed. It's cool. In the meantime, I'll be investing in some roach and ant spray. I'm not sure why Bo Duke (that's his name) is in my house - I live a relatively clean lifestyle. There's no food left out, or anything like that. I think it's just one of the hazards of living in midtown in the summer. Dude, they freak me out, though. I think it's because I'm a bit wary of something that could outlast me in an apocalypse type situation. It's the same reason I'm wary of Keith Richards and Spam.

Anyway - watch the videos, donate cans of bug killing agent, or just be like me, and go to bed so you can get up and go to work in the morning.

living comfort eagle,
Kerry

2 comments:

Trent said...

OMG! The moustache is back!!! Iam so happy about you coding the link yourself! I miss you terribly! I am glad things are going in the general direction of upwards!!

Love you lots!!!

~Sister Mother Mary Trent~

fornow said...

greatest. cinematic. achievements. EVER.


obviously.