Aug 8, 2007

Learn How to Smile and Divide Up Our Friends

I feel like I should offer everyone a little heads up about my current situation, just so the last post isn't so maudlin.

After three years together, Colin and I have split up. It ended as well as it could have, and I'm confident that one day, we will be able to reconstruct our friendship. In the meantime, I just want to say that I enjoyed our relationship, and if I had it to do over again, I would. He's a wonderful person, and I hope nothing but good things happen for him.

That said, I've been quite a mess today. I did go to work, but I was allowed to work from my apartment this afternoon.

Thank you to all of the people who have called, or emailed, or offered to help me through this. Your generosity is overwhelming, and every time I think about it, I cry.

Then again, today, I'm crying about almost everything.

I'll get through this, but it may take a while. Please be patient with me.


is this how it ends,
Kerry

No comments: