Jan 7, 2008

Cast In the Image

Mondays are typically kind of slow news days. The papers are skinny, CNN slaps headlines on silly things and calls them important, and you and I, the bored cube lackeys of America sit back and enjoy. I've always kind of wanted to be a CNN.com headline writer. Though, I would hate to deprive the person who does it now, as they're clearly a master of writing headlines that are so silly, so grammatically skewed, and yet, so riveting that I just can't help but click.

Headlines at the moment of this blogging: "Machete attacks the 'work of the devil", "Moos: Ch-ch-ch-change the slogan please", and "Bill: I can't make Hillary 'younger'".

But fellow Black Glasses Brigadier Kristin pointed out this almost headline-less gem of a story: I-Reporter's Wedding Cake is a...

Well, it's certainly a lot of things, most notably, creepy. Thoughts?

would hesitate to take a bite,
Kerry

1 comment:

fornow said...

I really want to make one of those pictures my facebook picture...

but I'm not a bride. or black. or a cake. I think it would be misleading.