Feb 17, 2008

Unemployment Fest '08 - Day 9: Tackling the Great Reorganization



Tomorrow morning, I have my third interview for a position that I'm very interested in.

In times of stress, or when I'm feeling freaked out, or like everything is beyond my control, I tend to do one of three things - bake, drive around, or re-sort my record collection.

So, here I am, on my living room floor, trying to figure out if I'm in an alphabetical, chronological, or autobiographical mood.

I have found that Ray Charles' "Unchain My Heart" is entirely fitting for this moment. It just sounds right.

Tomorrow, I'll put on my swank new suit, listen to Jay-Z's "Dirt Off Your Shoulders" and Mr. Quintron's "Swamp Buggy Bad Ass", and go to my interviews. Kiss your lucky what have you for me.


Ineffably,
Kerry

No comments: